Kaukauna Public Library provides teacher packs to area educators. Educators include teachers, childcare providers, homeschooling families and students interning at a site. These packs are intended to compliment classroom and school materials.
- KPL staff will select up to 50 age-appropriate materials by subject.
- Staff cannot guarantee specific title requests nor can staff guarantee a certain amount of titles per subject due to seasonal demands.
- Staff is able to place holds on materials for educators, however it is the borrower’s responsibility to pick up any holds requested.
- All materials in packs are subject to library fine and borrowing policy.
- Loss and/or damage of library materials are the responsibility of the borrower.
- KPL staff requires one week notice for Teacher Pack requests.
- KASD teachers have van service provided.
- When requesting packs, please be as specific as possible with requests.
To request a pack, please fill out the online submission form below, stop in, or call (920) 766-6346. Some exceptions to the Teacher Pack policy may apply. This new Teacher Pack policy will be effective for packs beginning January 1, 2013
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN INSTANCES WHERE WE HAVE TO PLACE HOLDS ON ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE OUR LIBRARY TO COMPLETE YOUR TEACHER PACK, WE CANNOT STOP EMAIL NOTICES ABOUT THOSE HOLDS BEING SENT TO YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNT. WE WILL PHONE OR EMAIL YOU PERSONALLY WHEN THE PACK IS COMPLETE. YOU MAY DISREGARD ANY HOLD NOTICES ABOUT ITEMS THAT WOULD BE A PART OF YOUR TEACHER PACK, AS THEY WILL BE PLACED IN YOUR PACK UPON ARRIVAL TO THE LIBRARY.