Library Wish List
- Afterschool Snacks (Snacks should be individually wrapped, non-perishable, non-expired, healthy, and not require refrigeration or silverware.)
- Little Free Pantry Food (We are looking for nonperishable, non-expired, healthy food items. Things that can be made into meals, like noodles and sauce are ideal. We usually have an abundance of canned vegetables and are looking for other meal options.)
- Little Free Pantry Hygiene Items (We are looking for soap, shampoo, feminine hygiene products, floss, toothbrushes, and toothpaste.)
- Little Free Pantry Baby Items (We are looking for diapers, baby food, and formula.)
- Craft Supplies (The library is always in need of glue, glue sticks, felt, pipecleaners, google eyes, markers, crayons, and any other craft/art supplies.)
- Books (Used book donations are either added to library collections or sold at our Friends book sales. Book sale funds are used to support library materials and programs.)
We accept donations of Wish List items any time we are open!